Powered By Blogger

Breaking News and Hot Stuff



To all your future Successes!

Kevin Walker,

Coach, Trainer, Internet Marketer and CEO of The Kewco Trading Company.



Welcome to My Blog

Hello I'm Kevin Walker and I'm glad you decided to visit my BlogSite. Please have a good look around and use the search box above to access all the information on this BlogSite. I'm sure you'll find all of it very useful in setting up and building your online business.

What I want to do on this blog is give honest and open guidance to those who are setting out as online entrepreneurs in order to enable them to establish their online businesses as quickly and as effectively as is humanly possible.

To this end I intend to give regular straightforward and easy to understand guidance on the essential aspects of establishing, developing and growing a profitable online business.

If you're looking for the get rich quick, all singing and dancing, razzmatazz flash the cash boys then you've come to the wrong place. If this is what you're looking for my best advice to you is to click the return button on your browser, go back to Google and sign up with one of those flash sites which will take your money, deliver you little of any value and leave you frustrated and even more poor than when you started out with them.

If you want open and honest advice, support and guidance along with a firm foundation on which to build your online business and good solid teamwork to support you, mentor and guide you every step of the way then you're in the right place.

You can sign up below and gain access to my full business plan immediately OR you can use all the free stuff below in my blog and implement this into your online business to watch it grow with greater and greater success.

So, the choice is yours do you want to go with the free stuff more slowly or do you want to skyrocket your business by accessing my online business secrets, free training videos and e-books – to do this all you have to do is provide your details in the form below?

It's your choice, it's up to you - either way I'll see you at the top!

Regards, Kevin Walker.



Saturday 5 September 2009

Facebook’s New Loyalty Card?

I hardly seem to have been online for 5 minutes and yet when I look back the weeks, months, years have flown by. From the early pioneering days of the Internet – the Wild West Frontier days!! – when you’d start downloading a document and have to go and make a cup of coffee whilst it come down to your desktop computer!!! – or maybe have a three course meal depending on the docs size!!

Anyway, here I am these days with a small laptop and a load of plug-ins, add-ons, ‘’dongles’’ and other gizmos to speed me on my way down what we used to call the information super highway – or am I just showing my age now? One thing I have discovered over recent years is the power of the social networking which goes on these days and how it can help you and me to market our businesses more effectively on the Internet. Obviously, I’m talking about such things as Twitter, Facebook, You Tube and the like. Here you can access all kinds of people and market yourself, your business and your products to them all for FREE!!

Let’s look at just one of these for a minute or two. Let’s look at Facebook. There are over 300,000,000 people using Facebook to date – that’s 300 million people!! But the figure does vary depending on where you go to research it – here a few more interesting facts:

1. More than 100 million users log on to Facebook at least once each day
2. More than two-thirds of Facebook users are outside of college
3. The fastest growing demographic is those 35 years old and older

Source: http:/www.facebook.com/press/info.php?statistics

I’m sure you can see the huge potential here for any online business to tap into the 35 year old demographic and grow their business here as this is where out biggest potential audience is! What’s more just think about your own Facebook account, if you have one, and what information you, or others Facebookers, have put into it. All of that information is open access – anyone can see it. This makes Facebook a great marketing tool as you can see exactly what your potential leads interests are and you can then market to those exact needs! It’s like we as marketers have the key to the room where Tesco store all the data from their customers’ loyalty cards!!

There’s an interesting new training package coming out soon which shows you exactly how to exploit this aspect of Facebook and I’m be letting you know more about that in a later blog.

In the meantime why not check out my full online business offer at:  http://kevinwalkersmoneybusiness.com/

Speak again soon.

Until then, happy hunting folks.

Kevin Walker.

Making Money The Easy Way
Take back your freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My Blog List